Product Safety Awareness
+ Button Batteries (WDPSA04)
This training starts with our comprehensive training module on product safety awareness for sellers in Australia and New Zealand (WDPSA01).You will receive invaluable guidance on how to ensure your products meet the necessary safety and regulatory requirements. You will also gain insights into potential risks and liabilities and learn how to avoid them effectively.
This course will also provide you with:
Author: Watchdog Compliance
Study Time: 30 Mins
We understand that navigating product safety compliance can be complex, and our mission is to simplify it for you.
We have designed a course to give sellers guidance on the product safety laws and standards that apply if you want to sell a product in Australia or New Zealand.
We provide practical information on how to ensure your products meet the relevant requirements including:
- Why you need to know about product safety in Australia and New Zealand
- The consequences and penalties that are involved if you supply banned or unsafe products into the market
- The product safety requirements in Australia and New Zealand
- How you can comply with those product safety requirements
- How you can comply with the general safety requirement for products
- How you can arrange for product testing (including links to find test facility contact information)
- Where you can go for more information (with contact information for the relevant Regulators and authorities)